Friday, February 15, 2019

Museum Trip Essay examples -- Essays Papers

Museum TripWhen this project was brought to my attention at the beginning of the semester I didnt make do what to expect. I didnt know much ab stunned the history of fraud or any of the specific cost that are used in the art world. I have been to museums in the past but that was when I was in elementary school and they didnt teach us any of the specific terms that they used in the art world. On the handout that you gave the class you wrote questions that you though would be helpful for us to answer to succeed on this paper. The museum that I decided to go to was the theme Gallery of Art in capital letter D.C. In the following paper I will discuss what the museum looked like, the pass that I went on. What I thought of the tour, the pieces of art in the tour. How I mat up while I was in the museum and the discovery that I found out about myself about the type of art that catches my attention.When I arrived at the National Gallery of Art, the outside structure of the buildin g took my breath away. From outside sounding at the museum its size just astonished me. The big tall granite columns and the granite stairs reminded me of ancient Greek architecture. Once I made it up the marble staircase I finally arrived inside the museum. When I got inside the museum I had entered from the back and I had to walk to the education desk. On my way to the information desk I look around the museum to se if anything on that floor caught my eye. The statue in the middle of the museum...

No comments:

Post a Comment