Wednesday, March 27, 2019

My Educational Philosophy Essay -- Philosophy of Education Teaching

My Educational Philosophy A tutorer, according to Websters innovative College Dictionary, is bingle who imparts fellowship or accomplishment. In truth, however, the responsibilities of a teacher muster up far beyond this formal definition. For many year teachers as a whole stomach guided and molded each generation, thus fall in guided and molded the future. Being part of such a immensity undertaking serves as ample motivation for entering the education field. dogma depart give me the opportunity to counter part in one of the institutions that America prides herself on public education. I will contribute to the mark of providing everyone, even the most disadvantaged, with an opportunity to acquire knowledge and better him or herself. I will help to pass on our culture, values and knowledge to the next generation. As an aspiring elementary school teacher, I in like manner find motivators on a smaller scale. Working with children will teach me about myself and help me to continue my own percolateing throughout life. It will also provide me with an opportunity to impact many students individual lives. In my opinion, all students consider an inherent desire to learn, some simply have yet to find it. It is the primary responsibility of the teacher to find this irrupt in children and then fuel it in the classroom. Because of this, elementary school teachers have many important decisions to make about the classroom and what will take place in it. With some limitations, teachers basically design their own classroom. I think the first step in successfully teaching children is creating a rich learning environment. The physical environment of the classroom is very important. As a teacher, I plan to decorate my room with bright colours and themes... ...lunge into the teaching profession I will not set into lapidate my current beliefs. By keeping an open mind, I will furnish my experiences to guide me. I hope to not only, impart knowledge and skill to others, but also to help create self-regulated learners who can continue to learn and adapt throughout life. I will close with a practically more appropriate definition of a teacher in the haggling of Harvard professor Robert Coles. All good teachers rescue us from the death of boredom, apathy, self-preoccupation, and self-complacency the teacher as an intellectual and moral life saver who fortunately has come our way and, of course, the teacher as one who is rescued by rescuing others. Works Cited Woolfolk, Anita. (2001). Educational Psychology. Pearson Education Company Maine. Websters II bare-assed College Dictionary. (1999). Houghton Mifflin Company New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment